I Care for My Eyes  

Posted by Rick

I've been wanting to go to an optical clinic to have my eyes checked. My sight is getting blurry sometimes and I'm afraid that this might get worsen if I failed to have it checked so soon. I am still weighing my budget for the doctor's check-up fee and new eyeglasses. Yes, I prioritized Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank. And I was once told by a friend that I can always go to an optical clinic for an eye check-up as it is always important to know the right eyeglasses I would need. But when it comes to purchasing eyeglasses, he suggested that I better find the cheap but high-quality eyeglasses over the internet.

So it's what I did. A while ago, I was browsing the net and searched for a Prescription eyeglasses for only $8!
The search engine show me a lot of links, but what caught my attention was the headline Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! Of course, I got interested not only because New York Times is a renowned news source, but also because it features an optical source which is so timely for it is what I am really looking for. New York Times suggested that if people were to find cheap high quality eyeglasses, we must opt to one of Zenni Optical's stylish eyeglasses and not to mention their frames are way cheaper than other optical stores.

When I visit their site, I was surprised to see a lot of stylish eyeglasses. And I promise to get the one I am eyeing for. It looks stylish and elegant so no worry about looking old when wearing it.




Bookmark and Share

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments