at Orange Place Hotel  

Posted by Rick

My boss had already booked me at Orange Place Hotel a night before I arrived Manila. My fellow field auditor joined me in the room (oops...d kami talo! hahaha!) We spent the night laughing at our own stories. We even joked about the sudden escape of my coordinator who was supposed to be with us inside the room that night. Before he left, he said that he'll just go out and come back again. But he didn't show up hahaha! He might have spent the night at her girlfriend's boarding house hahaha! Well, it was just part of our joke.

alang magawa kaya palitan kami ng buddy ko mgpicture2x hehehe!


O jan ka na lang muna nyahahaha! may gagawin lang ako (joke!)


Bookmark and Share

This entry was posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments