On My Way to Manila Tomorrow  

Posted by Rick

It's getting late and this will only be quick. We'll be having our meeting with the boss on the 16th so I have to be in Manila tomorrow night. I just reserved a ticket at Philtranco this afternoon. I'm glad that it's off-season so I was able to choose a more innovative bus from Philtranco. Hope that it'll be a no-hassle trip to and fro Manila. It's been awhile since I get there. Maybe a year ago.

Anyway, I'm sure I will miss my hon and of course, my daddy's boy prince. I'll just find something for them when I get there. Need to sleep now. Goodnight!


Bookmark and Share

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments