My Alma Mater - AIMS 'd Best!  

Posted by Rick


It's been less than a year already since I left my alma mater, Asian Institute of Maritime Studies (Pasay City, Metro Manila). It was some kinda mixed emotions: joy and sadness. I am happy for I have succeeded in earning my degree, but then I am missing those times when I was still there at AIMS, busy with my studies and at the same time having fun with my classmates-friends.

Reminiscing all of those memories I had in my college years can never deny the fact that I indeed treasure every hour of my AIMS life. Keep in touch mga pare koh!

San man kayo makarating, tandaan nyo lang lagi iyong motto natin, "In every port, report!" hahaha! O baka iba na naman yan ha! Ang ibig ko lng sabihin ay wag naman makalimot!


Bookmark and Share

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments